Free Teacher Digital Edition when you pre-order before the 28th February 2017.
To qualify, just pre-order 15+ books of the same title and get the corresponding Teacher's Digital Edition*. If you're not sure on numbers, place a pre-order anyway and you can adjust the final quantities right up until the delivery date. You will not be invoiced until the order has been dispatched.
*The Teacher's Digital Edition comes with a licence that lasts you for one year, for up to 5 staff users.
If you wish to pre-order, please note: This title is in production, and the expected release date is in the second week of February 2017.
If you will be purchasing by credit card, it will be charged immediately on purchase. If ordering via purchase order, you will be invoiced when goods are shipped. Please contact the sales team for more information and visit the website for updates.
- AS 3.1: Practical investigations in biology
- AS 3.2: Developing an informed response
- AS 3.4: Homeostasis
- AS 3.7: Manipulating genetic transfer
BIOZONE is evolving its NCEA Level 3 series with exciting new materials not seen before. The Level 3 series will continue to be provided as two separate titles (Internals and Externals). Both editions can be purchased at reduced rate when purchasing together; see product bundle page.
Key changes for this revision:
- Local examples: Adding more New Zealand examples.
- Revised content: Cutting-edge stories and case studies.
- Chapter introductions: Completely revised, NCEA-focussed chapter introductions providing more targeted student guidance.
- Formatting changes: Improved readability and functionality, including more space for answers.
BIOZONE's NCEA series encourage both collaborative and independent learning, combining visually engaging material, clear accurate explanations, and opportunities for problem solving.