Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place and pay for an order?
- Please see our Store page for details.
Do you have a facebook page?
- Yes we do. Like us to receive the latest updates on product development and fascinating biology links.
Is my Credit Card Payment Secure?
- BIOZONE uses Paypal to securely process all credit card payments. Your credit card details will not be retained after processing your order. For more details on Paypal please visit their site.
Are freight charges included in the price?
- Your freight will be calculated at checkout and included in the final cost of your order. Please see our Shipping page for more details.
What is your delivery timeframe?
- Please see our Shipping page for details.
I have purchased a download, where can I find it?
- You can find your download in your Account.
Am I able to get an inspection copy of a workbook before I make a purchase for my class?
- You can request workbooks on a 10 day inspection basis, so long as goods are returned in original condition and at your own expense. Inspection copies kept for longer than 10 days will be liable for full payment. This offer does not extend to Presentation Media, Teacher Resource CD-ROMs, IB Options CD-ROMs and Model Answers, all of which are provided on a firm sale basis only.
Keep the inspection copy FREE OF CHARGE if you place an order for 10 or more copies of the same title (otherwise process the accompanying invoice in the usual way if you wish to keep it).
Call our office to order your inspection copy: (07) 856 8104
Can I photocopy pages from any of the workbooks for my class?
- We do not allow photocopying and any duplication of our workbooks in any other way is not permitted.
I couldn't attach my purchase order at checkout, how do I send you a copy?
- You can fax it to our fax 07 856 9243 or email it to our Sales Team.
How are the BIOZONE workbooks best used?
- The activities from our workbooks may be set as homework, classroom activities, or for review in preparation for exams. Activities and exercises make up most of the content in the workbooks. These activities are designed to reinforce concepts learnt in the classroom. The activity pages may provide a way of introducing new concepts to students for the first time, or they may be used to test understanding of concepts already taught. In some cases the activities require the students to carry out background reading from a textbook, or other source of information. In the bottom corner of each activity is a code (e.g. RA2). This gives the teacher and student an idea of the type of activity and complexity of the activity (in this case R = Research outside the information on the page, A = Application of knowledge to solve a problem; 2 = some complex reasoning may be required).